Here comes the end. Are you ready?
The year is coming to an end and with it comes lightness in energy. Can you feel it as well?
It's time to wake up! It's time to remember! There is NOTHING to big to conquer. There is NOBODY who can intimidate us. Let's commit to stepping into the flow of life and build a better and brighter future together.
Here are nine important steps to take in 2017 in order to BE THE CHANGE, we've been waiting for:
1. Implement rituals and habits into every day of your life. Choose wisely what to keep and what to leave behind. In order to MOVE FORWARD we have to be committed to our daily routines and practices. It's going to be a life changer!
2. Stand up for your core values. Make yourself heard. Remember your voice and use it. CLEAR and LOUD enough to make a difference. And if you have to shout, shout. Whisper just doesn't cut it anymore.
3. Set boundaries and get your power back. We grew out of the state of victim consciousness. It's not important what others do or don't do. It's important what WE make out of it. Stop trying to change others. Stop wasting your time to analyze the 'Why'. Whatever doesn't serve us CAN'T continue with us on our journey. Letting others cross our boundaries is a BIG NO-NO in the coming year.
4. LOVE yourself first. We all know the importance in an event of emergency, to put the oxygen mask on first. If we ignore our needs and don't LOVE ourself, we will continue to walk through life weak and disoriented. Making choices based on 'what others might need' is not an act of giving. All we give away is our power. LOVE yourself first, so you can finish the marathon of life in your best shape. And while doing so you will inspire others to come along.
5. Step out of your story. Change the way you talk about your life. Focus on the good. Remember situations where you came out as winner, regardless how hard it was. There was always a lesson to be learned. The importance is that you did it, you survived, you went through it, you are still here. Lesson learned. Changes made. Forget the other stuff.
6. Be yourself. "Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you.” This is one of the most popular quotes by Dr. Seuss and my favorite. Forget the Jones and Smiths in this world. Stop copying what you see. What you see is not what you get. There is only one YOU out there. Feel privileged to BE that unique one and only.
7. Let go and let god. Stop trying to control every part of your life. Start inviting the universe to take it from here. Let intuition guide you. Setting intentions is good. But don't forget to hand it over to the universe to figure out the 'how' and to deliver. It can and will, if you get out of your own way.
8. Love your neighbor as you love yourself. We are all in this together. Show compassion for others. Be patient. The driver who cut you off in traffic might have a reason for it. We don't know. We don't have to. Be aware we are all wounded and a small act of random kindness can go a long way. Practice daily. What goes around, comes around.
9. Start living your dream. Break the rules and make your own. Don't waste any more minute. There is no better time than now. Never allow waiting to become a habit.
The end is coming and with it new beginnings. Can you feel it now?
Trust. Pray. Love. Repeat.
2017. Here we come.